external usb harddrives

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Oct 7 08:46:28 EDT 2003

My experience with all the USB mass storage devices in Linux have been
great! That is to say that all have been USB Camera's. I would bet RH9
will pick it right up as a scsi drive. I think it would be worth a shot,
you can always return it right? Let me know how it works or if you need
help with it after. I've been thinking about getting some too.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>