Redhat

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Oct 7 00:02:54 EDT 2003

What does this mean to a desktop user?  Is RedHat going to continue to
bea viable system for end users (as opposed to enterprise users)?  I
know it's well thought of and widely used now and I know almost all the
rest of Linux was developed without companies, but when support systems
change, especially radically, it makes people nervous.  Do any of you
have a sense of what sort of developer support there is or will be for
Fedora?

Joe

--
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford