Another approach for Dictation

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 18:16:36 EDT 2003

Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:I would recommend using the native Windows OS for Dragon. It was made for it and will run better. As far as wanting to do everything else in WIndows land, is not the threat of viruses enough to migrate her for other things?
  Viruses are my greatest pitch to get my people to use Linux. There is no way I would use Windows for online stuff anymore, no matter what kind of anti-virus you might have, just playing the definition update game is enough to keep your head spinning.