library conflicts

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 00:09:00 EDT 2003

If you're on a Mandrake system, it looks like you're trying to install a RedHat
RPM to it.  RedHat RPMs tend to have slightly different names so the thing
fails dependancies.  I would find libjpeg62-devel-6b-26mdk on one of your
install CDs.  If you have a package installed from one dist, it's bad Karma to
install the devel package from another.

Cheers!

Bob