Slackware and cd problems

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 18:55:11 EST 2003

sorry i didn't see anything about that in your
message.
while being very stable, distro's like slack and deb
are a bit less hardware friendly. usually its things
like video and sound cards. if you got to the
installer
it must have, at some point, seen your cdrom. usually
they're seen as /dev/cdrom or a scsi device if they're

also writers. where you able to complete the install
and then it didn't see your cdrom. or did it crap out
during the install?

--- "Joshua R. Altemoos" <joshua at navyjosh.us> wrote:
> lol if it was not how would i of gotten into teh
> installer =P

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad