Introducing PowerLink Premier from Adelphia

Robert Todd robert.todd at adelphia.com
Fri Nov 21 18:12:50 EST 2003

Hi folks!  Since I have gotten some emails at my adelphia.net account regarding the newest tier of PowerLink service, I hope everyone (including the list manager(s)) will permit me to compare PowerLink with PowerLink Premier since it seems many of the list members seem to have Internet access via Adelphia (for which I work, hence this posting coming from my work email address):

PowerLink
------------
3MB down / 256KB up
5 EMail Accounts (1 head of household, 4 subaccounts)
25MB of email storage space to divide amongst all accounts.

PowerLink Premier
4MB down / 512KB up
10 EMail Accounts (1 head of household, 9 subaccounts)
100MB of email storage space to divide amongst all accounts.

Yes, I DO work for Adelphia here in Buffalo, but I am also a PowerLink Premier subscriber.  And, while Premier DOES cost a few dollars more, you get more bang for your buck, IMO.

Best,
Robert Todd
Adelphia Communications
PowerLink Tier 1 Technical Support