Some questions on Adelphia

Robert Todd robert_todd at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 21 09:28:08 EST 2003

[sighs] Rob, the reason we blocked port 80 was not only because of abuse,
but because of the port 80 exploits (nimda, code red, etc) that affected
many of our customers.  The SMTP and POP3 ports are NOT blocked at the CM
level as I run an Exchange 2003 server here at home and can send and receive
email all day long.  I just have IIS 6 running on port 8080 with my
secondary server running on port 8081, which is the HTML interface to my
BBS.  Besides, don't EVEN get me started plugging the advantages of
PowerLink over xDSL :)  I do that for a living so don't really want to do
that here from home :)