Hosting (and Meeting)

keogh c.keogh at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 23:56:58 EST 2003

check out godaddy.com, compare and see how they match up with your needs.

From: "John Seth" <johnseth at phoenixwing.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:18:36 -0500 (EST)
To: nflug at nflug.org
Subject: RE: Hosting and Meeting

I use AlteraHosting.com and have had few problems that weren't solved
within very short time.  The control panels for provide at least 10x the
amount of stuff shown from buzzsaw's admin demo, including phpMyAdmin
and anything else you could want.  I heard about them from TechTV's
Screensavers show.  I also heard a great deal about olm.net, but haven't
done much research into them yet.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */