OOo User Dictionary Path?

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Nov 18 22:17:08 EST 2003

I've been adding words to the OOo 1.1 dictionary, but they just go away
at the end of the session, so something's not right.  I looked up the
dictionary in Options and it points to two dictionary files that are
read only.  I assume the user's words are user specific and stored
sopmewhere else.

I found /home/bigbird/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/user/wordbook/standard.dic
which I have write permission to.  It has the words added to it, but the
spell check doesn't find them when I first use the program.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Joe

--
"Television: A medium. So called because it is neither rare nor well done." -- Ernie Kovacs