Hosting and Meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 02:38:12 EST 2003

Well, Peter (Cybersource) hosts a number of web sites.  You met him at the
meeting.  We have an IRC channel on EFNet '#nflug'.  There haven't been a lot
of people on the channel 'cuz everyone is way too busy to be hanging on IRC a
lot.  There is a bot there that holds the channel.

Glad to meet you.  If you have any ideas about what you'd like to see at a
meeting, just put it out here on the mailing list.  This list tends to get
bursts of stuff and pretty much everyone in the group communicates here.

Cheers!

Bob