Introduction

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 00:15:35 EST 2003

Well, theoretically, we're meeting at 1:00PM at 100 South Elmwood on the second
floor.  We still don't have a doorbell so we'll have to post someone at the
door to let people in because we can't leave the outside door unlocked.

Folks have mentioned an interest in kernel compiling.  Is that what folks are
interested in?  We can go through the whole configuration process and discuss
as many of the options and drivers as we can.  I'm sure there are enough of us
that have done it to be able to answer just about any question.

Cheers!

Bob