redhat

Joshua Altemoos joshua at navyjosh.us
Thu Nov 6 12:52:52 EST 2003

Well if i could respond to one of the questions they list the Core 1
calander on there site @ http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
But Core 1 is out so =)

<Fedora Core 1 Available!
The first release of Fedora Core is now being made available. Please be
patient as mirrors update over the next 48 hours or so. Everyone is
encouraged to download it and participate by either submitting bugs or
submitting fixes. All bugs, requests for enhancements, and fixes should be
submitted via Bugzilla. Please keep up to date via the Update methods.>