Courier Imap Idle Issue?

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Nov 5 15:39:19 EST 2003

I have the spell checker but my mozilla is on windows.. :( comes with
the job... Haven't loaded 1.5 on linux yet. I did a little experiment, I
turned the number of cached connections in mozilla to zero, It seems to
have helped, but I just checked it and it's back at 5.. Maybe another
"Feature".

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
RHCE (Redhat Certified Linux Engineer)