Help with data recovery....

Jeffrey Blank, P.E. jblank at didonato.cc
Wed Nov 5 15:13:33 EST 2003

Robert Todd wrote:

>Jeffrey, where is this place and what is the contact info for it???

Well, I checked with 4 different companies:
ECO Data Recovery         $175 evaluation Fee      $700 Flat fee No
matter what you get back
    www.datarecoverynet.com
DBA Data Recovery Group   $95 evaluation fee       $300-$1800
    www.datarecoverygroup.com
Drive Savers              Free Evaluation          $500-$1500
    www.drivesavers.com
ActionFront               Free Evaluation          $500-$1800
    www.actionfront.com

I just googled for data recovery and randomly picked these four.  The
last three all have a satisfaction gaurentee.  If the data you need
isn't recovered, all you are out is the evaluation fee and/or shipping
costs for the hard drive.

Personally, I liked  all four of the techs that I talked to.  All four
were helpful and polite.  Hope this helps.

Jeff