redhat

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Nov 4 09:31:34 EST 2003

if you want the brand name "RedHat", then yes, you'll need to acquire
one of the RH Enterprise editions.  If you want free RedHat, then think
of it as this: RedHat Linux which was free, got renamed to Fedora. It's
still RH for the most part... RH Linux Project and the Fedora Linux
Project combined... it's now known as the "Fedora Project".

more info as mentioned at: http://fedora.redhat.com/

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */