HTML reformatting?

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Nov 3 13:59:12 EST 2003

I like to print articles from the web to read offline.  A lot of sites
have printer-friendly version, but for the ones that don't, I end up
selecting a very long narrow column of text to print (which wastes a lot
of paper).  Is there some relatively quick and easy way to grab the text
(hopefully with the HTML formatting) and fit it to the page width of my
printer (at least approximately)?

Joe

--
Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money. -Jules Renard