DVD Player

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed May 21 00:07:20 EDT 2003

xine has it's good points and so does mplayer (gmplayer), I haven't
decided which one I like better though yet, leaning towards mplayer, I
think it performs better and I like all the skins. Have you looked at
all the options from mplayer that you get when you right click in the
player window?, as far as playing the main menu of dvd's, etc.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>