Samba

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 11:38:58 EDT 2003

You need to configure Samba to share the hard drive.  If you are using Win98,
you will have to make sure that you log in to 98 with the same username and
password that you use in Linux.  If not, you will not be able to connect to
the samba shares because Win98 doesn't know how to change username and password
for shares.

Cheers!

Bob