Intergraded Sound Csard

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 17 15:06:32 EDT 2003

I generally look at the motherboard itself to see what the chips might
have written on it, you can also "dmesg" or look in your /proc directory
for info. I have never seen one we couldnt get going, it may take alsa
being installed and some config's written to the /etc/modules.conf file,
but I'm sure it can be done. With RedHat 9, every board I have installed
(and most come with onboard sound today), has gone beautifully simply by
doing the install of the system.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>