Tranfering Linux

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 17 12:44:58 EDT 2003

absolutely, i do it all the time, same drives, different drives,
whatever. Try to have a plan of what you wish to accomplish and bring
the necessary software/hardware, there will be plenty of Linux on hand
to choose from I'm sure, but if you want to do the dual boot, either
bring the windows software or have it installed on a hard drive already

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>