Anyone ever seen this before...

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at ccsisp.com
Wed May 14 18:05:14 EDT 2003

I tried both of those and nothing.  The directory still is laughing at me like
a pimple on prom night.

I've spent some time scouring the net for some inkling of a solution or
simliar problem, but there's not much out there regarding this.

fsck in all modes, multi and single user state that the partition is fine and
healthy.

I know that as a last resort I can get into manually and unlink the
directories affected, but I'm at a point that I'd like to find a more
elegant, higher level solution.

brad