Dependency Hell (Was: Re:)

shipdadip shipdadip at adelphia.net
Tue May 13 21:01:30 EDT 2003

Get apt-get.  Apt-get is debian's package update utility, it will
download packages, install them and get all the dependencies for you.
It is a command line program but there is a front end for it called
Synaptic.
http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/apt-get-intro.html

Install apt get, than do:
Apt-get update