Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue May 13 18:49:19 EDT 2003

No I haven't had a chance, I've been playing with that new crossover. My
son got it to work with Kazaa lite, now he says he will never use
windows again. I have also been trying to get that damn acid rip going,
what a pain in the a**. I can't stand trying to compile alot of
dependant packages on a new distro release, dependency hell! I am going
to try another dvd ripper I have seen out there. Any tips on the acid
rip thing? I could not get gtk-perl compiled on RH9.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>