Play Windows Media files from within Mozilla?

shipdadip shipdadip at adelphia.net
Sat May 10 23:42:35 EDT 2003

I think the command to extract that file is bunzip or something.  Screw
that though, get the RPM file.  RPM stands for Redhat Package Manager, but
Mandrake uses RPM files too.  RPM files are preconigured/pre-compiled
files and 1 command installs them.  So go to the site and get the file
ending in RPM.