RH9 preference settings

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Fri May 9 17:25:34 EDT 2003

Hi all,

	First a quick thanks for the copy of RH9 from the meeting. The install went really well, it seems like a more polished  version of RH8. Over all I like it a lot. I am  having some trouble with my desktop preferences. I set my mouse up the way I like it and when I reboot it NEVER saves the settings. I have to re-set this every time. Another preference that will not save it the task bar background color. I set it to the color I like and it NEVER stays, it always defaults to black. Any ideas, suggestions or workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

Dave.