Looking for one more intern!

raptor at localnet.com raptor at localnet.com
Fri May 2 18:05:35 EDT 2003

> Hi Guys,
>
> we're looking for one more intern as part of our intern program.
>
> Note, this is primarially Internships for school credit, in which we do
> a tremendous amount of system administration and network administration
> training.
>
> If you are interested, please email me and i'll give oyu more details.
> For those that have previously applied and are still interested, also
> let me know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Hello Sir;

I am interested in the intership program.  I have next to no Linux
experience.  I have loaded Red Hat onto my personal computer and banged
around on it a bit but nothing major.  I used Unix at UB to access my eng
stuff but again nothing major.  I am a good learner/quick.  Let me know if
I am a possibilty.
Thanks
Dan