Switching to Redhat

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Fri Mar 28 07:00:28 EST 2003

I agree with whoever mentioned this earlier...

it's better to let this thread die.  We're all entitled to have our
opinions, lets leave politics out of the mailing list.  Some of us
support the war, some don't.  I use linux, no matter the distro, no
matter the reason, that's why I'm here.

End of Thread (please?)

  - Tony