Imap clients

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Mar 26 17:58:16 EST 2003

My system only allows imap connections from my web system using
SquirrelMail... I don't allow connections from Outlook programs... it
spawns too many imap sessions per client for my taste.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32, /* Tony Evans aka "John Seth" */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72   /*  Linux/Web Implementation  */