Switching to Redhat

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Mar 25 22:41:15 EST 2003

I'll second that. One of these days I will get into Gnome because that
seems WAY fast, just still can't do simple things with it like change
desktop font color, seems kinda silly but with different backgrounds it
can really matter. If someone knows how to do such a thing in Gnome,
clue me in will ya?

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>