your mail

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Mar 19 10:30:16 EST 2003

My guess is that it may possibly come with a controller card.  I was
looking over Western Digital's site yesterday at their Enterprise Serial
ATA 200GB HD, that comes with an Intel Serial ATA controller card.

Best bet is to check the manufacturer's website/documentation.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32, /* Tony Evans aka "John Seth" */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72   /*  Linux/Web Implementation  */