Mozilla 1.3

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 07:26:36 EST 2003

I installed Mozilla 1.3 this am. After I installed it
I opened Mozilla from my panel icon, I go to
help/about and it is showing ver 1.1.I tried to open
it from the program menu, same thing. I even cd'd to
usr/local/mozilla and typed mozilla and am still
getting version 1.1. I have attempted to install 1.3
several times with no luck it is still showing up 1.1
I am presently running Mandrake 9.0 with KDE 3.0. I am
running RH8 at work and installed this without any
issues yesterday. Anyone have any ideas of what I am
missing? Thanks in advance.

Tom