Makefiles

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Mar 11 07:24:18 EST 2003

The LiveJournal code manual is on their developer site at,
http://www.livejournal.com/doc/server/. I've been using computers probably
just as much, but Mac's have always been a nuisance to me.  Now that Mac
OS X is out, I wish my outlook on them wasn't so bad... I'm actually
considering purchasing one for my next computer since their now running a
unix kernel.  Of course, Apple got smart before M$ would even consider
running a unix kernel... Now if only I could get my hands on some of those
new max os x rackmount servers ;) *droool*

 - Tony

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32, /* Tony Evans aka "John Seth" */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72   /*  Linux/Web Implementation  */