Little Help?

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 09:56:59 EST 2003

OK I have set the sound back to default of IRQ5 220 DMA 0 and tried again, I
removed the uarts401, sb, sb_lib, sound and soundcore modules but still no
mouse response.  It's as if the PS2 port doesn't exist.  All lspci told me was
the my video, USB, and Ethernet were all on IRQ 11 (setup default).

The sound card is built in ESS1869 that is not detected during sndconfig scan.
I have to manually add it but after adding it it works.  HOw can I find the PS2
port or see if it even being detected anymore?

JJN