how to import kmail emails in mozilla?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Mar 3 08:01:08 EST 2003

I am not sure what format kmail uses or if it is compatible with mozilla
or not but in the past with a client of mine (he was going from netscape
to netscape newer) It was just a matter of copying the folders to where
netscape had the default mail folders.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>