New User

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 17:51:21 EDT 2003

oops. the name of the program is gnome-lokkit
looks pretty weak as a tool.
try guarddog. shorewall is good also, but you'll have
to edit the config file (no gui). they have good walk
thru's and some prefab configs @
www.shorewall.net/shorewall_quickstart_guide.htm

hope it helps

=== message truncated ===