Sun SCSA

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Jun 27 10:31:24 EDT 2003

i've been meaning to take all the solaris 8 and 9 sysadmin exam's but
haven't gotten around to it yet. last fall i went to the "sun summit"
and i got a couple free passes for the exams. i have a bunch of info on
the exams at home, i'll check it out and see if there's anything of
interest.

thinking back to the classes i recall that the solaris 9 exams are
suppose to have quite a few printing questions. other then that i found
the classes rather boring and i only picked up like few things that i
hadn't done before. but hey, i got to hang out in colorado springs for a
few days, chat and drink beer with people from all over the country.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com