Dual boot

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jun 26 11:55:10 EDT 2003

if your getting the LI then the bootloader was put on the hard drive
that has windows on it. Boot the system with a win98 emergency boot disk
and at the prompt type a:\ fdisk /mbr , that will clear the master boot
record of the drive and should then just boot into windows

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>