Photo Resize

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 22:53:43 EDT 2003

Hmmm... I would figure that the ImageMagick programs would be looking for
fpx.so and fpx.la in order to load them itself.  That may be the problem.  On
my system, 'rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/lib/ImageMagick/modules/coders/fpx.so'
produces:
ImageMagick-5.4.8.3-2mdk

I wonder if RedHad separated out the ImageMagick coders into a different place.
 How did ImageMagick get loaded on your system.  Since you have fpx libraries
in /usr/local, I would suspect a source compile.  What do you get when you type
'which convert'?  If it is in /usr/local/bin, then it may be from a source
compile and there is a missing step, namely, the one to install the coders.

Cheers!

Bob