RAM upgrade.

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 15:38:11 EDT 2003

A good rule of thumb is to make the Pagefile a little bit larger than the
amount of physical memory in WindowsNT (may be applicalbel to Windows 9X) Make
it at least Memory + 1MB if you want to get memory dumps and the like.

I don't recall ever messing with the pagefile on a Win9X box but always hard
set it on Servers.

Also on servers set the size and the max size the same to avoid the delay and
fragmenting from Windows creating new page files.

JJN