Mozilla > 1.3

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Jun 11 23:30:37 EDT 2003

Thanks.  I'll try it.  Overall, I'm very happy with Mozilla - especially
Messenger, but it does have a number of annoying bugs that hopefully
have been fixed in 1.4.  Like:  Lots of web pages display whitespace in
the middle of text (where Galeon shows the missing text correctly).  The
browser will allow you to print only selected text, but Messenger
won't.  Messenger won't even look for mail most of the time if I've gone
off line and then logged back in.  I have to exit Messenger and restart it.

Joe