RAM upgrade.

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Jun 10 21:38:18 EDT 2003

You can actually make a swap file and use that as additional swap space,
thereby eliminating the need for adding another partition..

However if you added more memory, you really don't need additional swap
space (arguably you need less swap space)
You didn't mention how much swap space you had..my rule normally is:

< 128M memory, swap space = 2*memory size

> 256M, swap space = memory size

-Mark