rock on

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Jun 4 18:02:01 EDT 2003

On 6/3/03 2:11 PM, Asheville Joe wrote:

> Cool!
>
> One small thing though:  I read a lot of my mail offline and would
> really appreciate it if people (not just you) would post at least one
> line descriptions of what a url is about so I know how
> interesting/urgent it is to look at.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joe

[EDIT]

I hear ya.
I receive quite a lot of messages with links too, so what I do is label
them "To Do" as I read them.
It changes the color in Pegasus, Mozilla, and Netscape, I don't know
about others,and I've never ever used OE. ;-)
[I've been using Pegasus Mail since IE 3, because Internet Mail & News
was crap]
Then on weekends, when I have more time, I go through the To Do List,
following all the links.
I also try to give a descriptive name to URLs that are 2 lines long, but
Send Link is easy to do when you're  in a rush.
Sometimes I send a link to myself, so I can make it a message later.
Is e-mailing yourself considered schizoid behavior, or is that only if
you REPLY ? :-)

--
"We're all mentally ill - some people just hide it better than others."
Stephen King

Scott
Mozilla 1.0 mail on Windows 98 SE