Transferring Has

A. Paul LeBarron II shipdadip at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 28 21:06:35 EDT 2003

Joshua StationeryI thought that is what you meant but I wasn't sure.  You can probably just take the hard drive from your old computer and put it in your new computer.  Chances are that the new PC has a new motherboard and chipset so just remove all the old motherboard/chipset drivers from Windows/Linux before you swap the hard drive.  I have done this before and it worked.