Package Recommendations RFC

Joshua joshua at navyjosh.us
Tue Jul 22 17:21:52 EDT 2003

LOL That is Bob for you at teh only meeting i have been to was the one at
pete's house and he was installing it on a laptop and i mentioned how MDK
auto installed crap and he said w"ell even if i know what i am picking i use
indival section becuase that is the kind of guy i am" So LOL i use mdk and i
had to install teh kernal stuff when i tired VMWARE becuase it needed to
addstuff to it....

Josh