PengAOL

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Jul 19 16:20:12 EDT 2003

Here's the link to the new project site:

http://www.peng.apinc.org/eng/

They stopped the "PengAOL" name due to apparently receiving a "Cease and
Desist" order on behalf of AOL.  Peng is just a dialer, not an AOL
client, according to the site.

My question is, with all the dialers built into the modern GNU/Linux
distros, why this one?  KDE has KPPP, Gnome has it's own (I forget it's
name atm), or theres the command line PPP/PPPscript. To each their own I
suppose, but since people mentioned it, I'm looking at Peng too.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */