Meeting site confirmation

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 11:18:34 EDT 2003

Sorry for the delay.  My machine at home died and it's taking a bit to fix it.
I HETE athlon cooling systems...  I need to get some heat sink compound to fix
it.

As far as I know, we're meeting at 100 S. Elmwood unless folks want to go over
to the Ellicott for this meeting, discussing PHP.  Personally,  I'd prefer that
we meet at Elmood to avoid confustion.  Switching sites gets folks going to the
wrong place.

Cheers!

Bob