The Homeland Security Department has chosen Microsoft Corp

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Jul 16 17:29:29 EDT 2003

Riga, Anthony wrote, On 7/16/03 4:35 PM:

>After all the trouble that Microsoft has been in and its continued
>skirting around its settlement with DOJ this is a disgrace.
>
>More importantly, in a time when the economy needs a boost and 80% of
>new jobs are being created by Small business, how does this help our
>economy ?

Our tax dollars at work.

Security .. Microsoft ... server ... government ... de facto standards,
all in the same sentence - I just cringe.
The first virus or trojan will be a _REALLY_  significant development.

But maybe they'll use the MS-Licensed Unix ;-)

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 on Win 98 SE