for the adelphia guys

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jul 16 17:06:11 EDT 2003

We have the same sort of issue. We have salesmen all over the world, I
refuse to forward email to their personal email accounts (to much of
their dismay, checking 2 accounts is just too hard....),  and all
buisiness email is sent to their dynabrade.com account. So they setup
their favorite client, unfortunatly usually outlook to do imap, and I
have an SMTP server I allow relaying only if they authenticate first.
It's just one more username/password combo I need to worry about setting
up when we get a new hire.. :)
.