for the adelphia guys

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jul 16 10:46:23 EDT 2003

you are exactly correct, you can't relay through them unless you have an
adelphia IP. I had this problem setting up my father in-laws outlook, He
uses powerlink at home and ATT while traveling, I didn't want him to
have to change his outgoing mail server while traveling. I have an smtp
box with authentication I set him up on.

Justin

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator