md5sum

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jul 15 21:30:12 EDT 2003

Also, if you are really a newcomer, you need to download the md5sum file
itself, this is a file usually located where you downloaded the iso's
from, if you haven't done so already, download that file. In that file
are the results you should see when you run the md5sum on the iso(s). To
see this file from the command prompt, type "less nameofmd5sumfile"
without the quotes, the results will be shown for each respective iso.
When you run the md5sum command on the iso, it should be EXACTLY the
same key as listed in the md5sum file. Hope this helps....

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>